Get the right insurance that fits your needs.
|COVERAGE FOR||OPTION # I||OPTION # II||OPTION # III|
|ANNUAL PREMIUM WITH EARTHQUAKE||$198.96 Dls||$228.52 Dls||$329.24 Dls|
|PREMIUM WITHOUT||$189.96 Dls||$213.52 Dls||$ 299.23 Dls|
We STRONGLY recommend verifying that a totally separate policy exist for the whole BUILDING in order to prevent having for any problems when a WATER PIPE BREAK or any major LOSS. Don't be caught under insured; Get enough coverage!! ALWAYS CARRY AN ADEQUATE AMOUNT OF COVERAGE TO AVOID BEING UNDER INSURED FIRE AND LIGHTNING, PLUS EXTENDED COVERAGE; EXPLOSION, SMOKE/SOOT, STRIKES AND RIOTS, FALLING AIRCRAFT, VEHICLE DAMAGE, ACCIDENTAL WATER PIPE BREAKAGE, FALLING TREES, DAMAGE TO TV ANTENNAS, DIRECT TV OR SATELLITE DISHES. CLEANING OF DEBRIS is included. Coverage is for 10% of the sum insured and applies "only" to damage to personal household by FIRE & EARTHQUAKE. Any damage to the building due to any risk described above is excluded. (applies to extended coverage and cleaning of debris).
Please be aware of the following deductibles:
1. - NO deductible for Fire or Lightning.
2. - A 20-% deductible will apply for losses as a direct consequence of "Extended Coverage" with minimum of $ 200 Dls.
3. - Burglary (breaking and entering) has a 20% deductible on your loss, less depreciation , depending how many years of usage. Any burglary occurrence must leave visible signs of violence at the place through which they entered.
4. - You must report and schedule PAINTING, ANTIQUES, PIECES OF ART, JEWELRY COLLECTIONS.A CURRENT APPRAISAL MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE ANY COVERAGE APPLIES.
5. - Any electronic item valued more than $1000 Dls. must be scheduled. (make, year, value, type and serial number must be provided)
6. - Earthquake (optional coverage) if contracted is covered at 80/20 plus a 2% deductible.
7. - Flood, Hurricane and Stormy winds are excluded. SPECIAL NOTES: for those that rent their Condominium, there is a special type of policy that is available. As you are not covered by the building policy.